Saturday 1 February 2014

The day of the written exam

Today we got up as usual and our sat sang and morning meditation as usual. At 08:00 o' clock the exam started. The good new was that we had breakfast!! So three meals a day, first time this happend in the Ashram :-).

So we check in with our TTC Roll number of course and started writing our exam on the floor for 3,5 hours :-). After the exam I realised that this exam is just the beginning, I learned so much during this 4 weeks and I want to learn more. Yoga will be a lifelong study in theory and in practise and I am looking forward for it. I am more than happy to share my knowledge with everyone who is interested.

The outcome of the exam should be told in the evening. So we spend the day waiting or practising our patience...


No comments:

Post a Comment